Become an Appointed Representative
Clifton Wealth Partnership offers a wide variety of ongoing services aimed at enhancing the customer journey and supporting your team at every step.
Access to our experienced staff
Ability to leverage experienced staff, including a qualified advisory team to reactivate dormant accounts. Fully supported inhouse team with expertise in:
- Post-sale case management
- Novation of clients
- Letters of authority
- Paraplanning support
- Compliance oversight
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Provision of back office client relationship management system
- Provision of a variety of software licenses – including cashflow modelling, suitability report writing and investment comparisons
- Outsourced defined benefit transfer services
IT and technical support
- Remote IT support team
- Our In-house technical team will design, build and maintain your company website
- Proprietary "Connects" CRM system
- Call recording
adviser and client portals, enabling the following:
- Online applications
- Online portal for clients to view all of their finances in one place
- Online portal for advisers
- Daily updates for the valuation of portfolios
- Branded stationery and business cards
- Access to marketing, brand and design services to support promotions, advertising and collateral
- Regular newsletter updates for your clients including industry news, opinion pieces and regulatory updates
- Centralised marketing and social media expertise
- Support with events and seminars
1. Initial discussion
We’ll meet with you to discuss your plans for the business and whether an appointed representative (AR) relationship might be right for you and your clients. As an AR you and your clients will have access to our suite of products – Viewpoint Portfolio, My Viewpoint, Morgan Lloyd & Eden Park Investment Management.
2. Research & Review
We’ll provide you with all of the information you need to be make a decision. We will complete legal, financial and compliance due diligence on your business and you can decide if we’re the right fit for you and your clients.
3. Deciding to join us
If you choose to join us as an AR we’ll provide the legal framework to make this happen. You will have control and flexibility over the timescales of when this happens and the appointment of an AR is a simple process, sometimes taking a matter of days for the FCA to approve.
4. Transition clients
Once you’re an AR you’ll need transition your clients to the new regulated entity. Some providers will accept a novation for all clients and some will require individual letters. We’ll work with you to communicate the change to clients and ensure a smooth transition.
5. Ongoing support
We will provide your business with ongoing support including training, custom CRM with IT support, orphan client reactivation, expert compliance team and software licences assisting to streamline business processes. Our team will be on hand to help.